25.10.06

tatanga tanga


I am home alone waiting for the battery replacement of my laptop!

Why i am so frustrated:

1. Mi espanol es muuy malo!!!

2. How come it takes soo long for the UPS delivery to get here!

3. I want to go shopping...but I lack funds..huhuhu!


Why i am Happy:

  1. They (dell) are replacing my faulty laptop battery.
  2. I earned another 30 euros posting posters.
  3. I just ate a big flaky,chocolate croissant with my Cafe con Leche ala Janah.
  4. Hmmm........ THE future looks promising..........smile,smile,smile!
  5. I found the perfect lotion for this dry cold weather...now, a good hand cream is still in searching.
  6. I just saw a pair of boots that I am planning to buy....
  7. How does christmas in Paris sound?
See, "happy" list still more than "frustrated" list...sooooo i am still good.

I am learnign to be a "bitch" ...not sleeping around okay,but when I walk alone on the streets of BArcelona:

  • I should learn to snub people who approach me and walk fast
  • never ever talk to strangers
  • always be aware of the people around me.... front,back,side,side
  • 2 weeks ago,someone came up to me, pushed me,while talking in spanish...what I did? walked fast and went into the first bar that I saw...then i was safe,but I was so scared.
Lesson learned: janah...wag ka mag mukhang tatanga tanga..naku naku!

No comments: