7.10.06

kuro kuro nanaman


Another long weekend is approaching,Thursday - Sunday. It is really amazing how the Spanish people celebrate so many fiesta and all "sorts" of independence day! TheY have 1 month of Holiday for the summer (FOR ALL THE SHOPS,CAFES,RESTOS ETC),they close shop for 4 hours of siesta and they have A LOT of fiestas....to continue..they eat lunch at 2pm and eat supper at 10:30 PM! CRAZY.


So we are planning again,Granada? Costa Brava? Salamnca?...i'll know by next week.

Someone asked me: "Is what you are studying there really essential?"

My answer:

It's not really what i am studying that is important....I consider this the turning point of my life,I have never been so immersed in a vast culture diversity. It is a huge eye opener for me. I am learning a lot in terms of "self' and "the other". I see things in a different light already,stuff that i don't even see before. I am so thankful I am given the chance to experience this.

This is the time for myself, a good one year for self exlporation,realization and preparation for the next chapter......whatever it may be.

No comments: