12.10.06

Gaudi


Still playing with exposure,echo walking with her umbrella


Barcelona city


closer view of the city,very breathtaking,too much exposure though


Don't this remind you of the witches' castle in Hansel and Gretel?


Columns are really fascinating!


trying to play with my camera


I like this,it looks eerie


this looks like a painting,it's really fun playing with the exposure


Park Guell,one of the many masterpieces of Gaudi. It was raining again,but we managed to stroll around and enjoyed this huge park. I am not really big fan of Gaudi but I must say that he is a genius. Barcelona is just bursting with "Gaudi" that sometimes it feels too much....yes,sensory overload.

His stuff reminds me of melted candles,I am still awed by these sights,tomorrow i will be going to the DAli museum.

No comments: