14.10.06

Salvador Dali!!


His painting of rocks which reminds people of the Never Ending Story..remember the rock people?


Dali's own version of the Sistine Chapel


This is the installation piece viewed from floor level...spot the difference when viewed at a higher plane


This is the actual painting up close..which does not look like thomas jefferson at all


An installation piece you should view from a higher point of view


There are many small rooms around the museum and it has many funny entrances


He even has installations on the ceiling!!


look at this photo from afar...who does it look like?


his sculptures....


This is a really big piece..amazingly big


close-up shot of his sculptures


The dome on top of the museum,reminds me a little of PAris

I went to the Salvador Dali MUseum. I love him! He is so crazy,his art is really fun. If I have the chance to choose an artist that I can meet,I will choose him!!! I would like to know how his mind works,how he talks and how he reacts to things. I find him so brilliant in a sense that he interacts with people through his artworks. Even if his art is not really what you call interactive art.In other worls "napakakulit ni salvador Dali"

1 comment:

Roy Tan said...

Looks like abraham lincoln to me