30.8.06

updates

Thanks for all the suggestions on the eggplant ...people...i made it into a pasta dish,since we don't have rice and it's not yummy to eat them without it.

I tried making adobo,my american friends loved it!! hehehe

so what's been happening?

  • school has started,we are 28 in a class with 15 nationalities...just from them,I learned a lot already. Made me realize that we are not at all different with them at all....my problems are their problems as well....they are just tall, blond and blue eyed!!
  • This is definitely a very exciting year. I am preparing myself to work hard. All projects and papers are individually done,with 2 individual reports at the end of season and end of theme.
  • The mode of teaching is way different from Manila,we are not spoon fed.The teachers are very open,students are also very open to voice out anything..... and this exchange of "ideas" ....i find really interesting.
  • i'll post some more photos soon!!!

No comments: