13.8.06

pala-isipan

Current events determines the outcome of what may happen. But at the niche of time like a blink of an eye,our predictions rarely happens. Here are some examples of what I mean.

Examples of events in my life whose outcomes i never thought would occur,given the present circumstances which I felt so secure about.

  • nourishing a long relationship that I thought would somehow lead to "a happy ending partnership" would turn out to be a test of character,pride and a realization that everything indeed happens for a reason no matter how bad it may seem.

  • losing a bestfriend through cancer turns out to be tougher than I thought. Instead of wanting to die with her,it made me a better person, so that I could be with her when my time comes. It made me treasure my friends more than I thought I would.

  • meeting a new friend or reuniting with old ones could give you that extra energy to appreciate life's little events and making you look forward to more events like these.

  • Even how pissed you are with pesky sisters,a nosy brother,nagging mom and srtict dad it turns out that these are the traits that makes you love and appreciate them more.

  • goals,careers,how much you earn or how "many" you own does not really matter anymore. What's important to me now is to to live each day as fruitfully as if it were my last and grab the opportunities that comes to prepare me for what i will be in the future.

No comments: