22.8.06

here we GO!

the small reading nook..our flat owner loves to read..she owns a resto that has been written in THE TIMES magazine..how cool is that?
this is the computer area before the entrance door.....it's a pretty big space
look at this ceiling..it's the vaulted ceiling of our living/dining room/....a nice old feel
My bedroom...that's my bed,it's a queensize bed
this is the small TV area
this is part of my bedroom,it's almost as big as my room in MAnila..i have blue shutters.


Hola! greetings from Spain.


Finally after a tiring long flight I arrived safely in Spain. I got to Barcelona around 11:30 nearing midnight. Unfortunately the taxi driver dropped me off the wrong flat,so came my worst nightmare.."i'm lost". I'm just so lucky that Filipinos are everywhere,never been happy to see one! I met Frank,he was so nice to accompnay me til I met Echo,my flatmate who arrived that same day.

It's still very surreal....I'm already in Barcelona. I live in a small district of Barri Gotico. It's located in the city center,near las ramblas where every Spanish and Catalan take their walk. I live near Gaudi's Cathedral and could hear the church chimes every hour. Barcelona is a very diverse country,here you'll see all sorts of people in different races. It's just funny that everywhere i look i'd see "tisoys" and "tisays"..nice change. They also have a way with fashion,very chicck and updated,very different from the "asian-japanese/korean look"


Note: My district looks a lot like intramuros

No comments: