23.5.06

kwissy


kringi!!! My partner in crime. Both of us love our Pinas. In fact, we have been traveling around our Philippines for the past few years.Funny thing is we never really travelled together,until this summer of 2006. One summer that i will never forget.

My friend way way back when we would wear waist high jeans with tucked in Giordano polo shirt(take note: the one with the frog) with matching sneakers!

I admire her in many ways.(though she could be "sabog" most of the times..hehehe)

* She's always on top of what she believes in,she knows her stand and fights for it.
* She's very thoughtful
* A friend I can run to anytime of the day..wow kring you're like my punching bag ehhh..
* She's very down to earth and simple-can get along with anyone!
* She's very fun to be with,no dull moment!
* Even if we have different set of friends and different gimmiks, She's still on top of my list.

I'm so grateful that I have her...thanks Kring for everything,only you know what we've been through...yup!!!! ...most of it fun times!!!

No comments: