13.5.06

Bullet Points

BULLET POINTS

*I think i've exhausted myself enough this summer. It's raining already,1st typhhon for this year.

*Days are quickly passing,I will be going to Spain soon and before I know it 1 year is finish.....I just feel so crappy,what the weather could do huh?

*i should start wrapping up my projects. How come when i'm just about to leave projects kept pouring in?

*Mixed feelings : excited,happy and scared- i'm keeping my options open- this will be a crucial stage for me. Everyting can happen in a span of a year.

*As Tita Maricar would say...

"Enjoy each day of your life because there are so many blessings to thank for"
"Be contented on what you have, and learn to enjoy them."
"Always remember your roots and where you came from,you may be richer or wiser,but you are still the same person as before."



No comments: