10.5.06

Cam Sur Adventure




Happy Shot

Mayon by the Beach

The Young Ones




KRING!!! I love this PIcture!!!

I just came from Caramoan,Camarines Sur. It was like Boracay 20 years ago,very pristine and untouched. Just seeing the Mayon againts the blue of the sea could make you go WOW! Instead of mountains one could sea rock formations of different shapes and sizes. (i'll post some pics on my next entry)

We were the only tourists in that area. We rode small fishermen boats wherein we have to balance ourselves well
or else it wil tip over....just imagine the all the noise that we made! It was really a memorable trip. I learned a lot from "the young once" especially from tita Maricar,who has 10 kids yet looking so young, cool and amazingly happy...She shared some insights about life which made so much sense that I adopted it to be one of my own.

No comments: