30.6.08

Stories in pictures


Trip to tagaytay with Jong's family. Grace, his cousin
took this photo. Pre-trip before Pagudpud adventure.


I just came from a business trip in China. I have been eating
roast duck,roast pork and anything that is hanging there...
not a bit healthy but it was good while the trip lasted! yum!


Day after my birthday when Frank Typhoon hit the country.
There was no classes the next day, so, my sisters tagged
along and joined my meetings. We all had happy tummy that night for
dad's birthday dinner!


Pong the turtle who just grew big throughout the years
was granted his freedom to roam around the garden. He would
show up once in awhile but have not seen him since.


Joyce playing with my camera and insisting that she
took a really good photo of me while I am talking on the phone.
She even insisted that I take a similar picture of her.
I was lazy. Sorry Joyce.


Bianca's puppies are getting bigger everyday.
here's one of the four playing with jacy's lace.

No comments: