14.6.08

Raves

Recently all my posts have been rants about work,traffic,Manila and what have you,so maybe just for a quick change, I will write about some "raves" that has been happening.

hmmm...blank mind as of the moment...

Okay,I just got back from China with my clients. 6 wonderfully stressed days. I have my own suite,a more than enough allowance and a handful of new mandarin words to add to my measly vocabulary.

hmmm... I have 4 new projects,3 residential, 1 clothing store all under negotiation,but still good because 3 other projects will be finished this month.

ahhhh..I did a pretty good investment plan for this month.

I found my perfect working table,can't wait for it to be shipped,from where? from China of course!!! hehe

Summer is over, planning for some trips again,where? i don't know yet so many places so little money. But something is brewing again.

No comments: