19.12.07

tis' the season

It feels nice to be back in my beloved Spicy Manila for the holiday season. Nothing beats being with the family during special holidays where all of us take the time to be with each other. This year makes it more spectacular given the new events and circumstances that has been happening in my life.

This year marks my freedom and being independent. For being more articulate about my feelings and being true to myself. For looking at things outside the box and accepting criticisms from other people. For learning to trust again. For having my own voice yet listening to other people. I really do learn a lot from them.

Taking the challenges of everyday life and living each day to the fullest capacity makes it worth every step. I know that most of the time i will come short to people's expectations and demands,but what the heck,the most important is I tried my best and did everything I can. At the end of the day, it is what matters to "me" that is important. I am what I think and what I feel.

Today I head to Batangas with my sisters and friends for a Christmas bonding Holiday. Little events in life that I look forward too and treasure the most.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: