25.12.07

cheers to endings and new beginnings....


nakaw shot from tin


kunwari lang


stargazing


crazy sisters


it was nice

Together with sisters and some good friends we spent some quality and carbo load time together in Batangas. We spent 2 good days just literally sleeping and eating! listening to music and being crazy.

In this trip, I found myself again. A chance to think and reflect about the year that is to end.A time to thank "HIM" for all the blessings that I have, for my new friends, for keeping my family safe and for learning how to trust again.

Indeed a good way to spend the Christmas season and a great booster to start another year: A new chapter in my life. A year that will be filled with more blessings, new love, bigger dreams and never ending drive to be able to achieve everything.

A prosperous new year to all!!

No comments: