28.9.06

WEEKEND


Tower of People


Young kids goes up high!


Closer view




At the bottom of the tower


They are really that high

LAst weekend,Barcelona celebrated the fiesta of Our Lady of La Merce. It also means the start of fall. It was fiesta for three days. One of the main highlight is the tower of people. This is a tradition for the Catalans. Usually the kids who go high up the tower are sons or daughters of the "once kids who were up there"


Palaisipan:

gusto ko ng liempo,spicy spareribs,inihaw na bangus,manga at bagoong, lechon at maraming maraming kanin.....

TARRAGONA


the Roman dome,similar to the colliseo

I have been playing with my manual mode..


Tarragona,Spain's Roman Fort. We were here last Saturday,a lovely little town with rows of old "pisos" or apartments. Even if was raining the whole day and was a bit chilly,we still did quite a walk around this old city.

My Poster job is done. I applied to some teaching jobs,most of them English tutoring. Hopefully I get something this end of the month just to keep up with my day to day expenses. I also found a school that I really like,I have been planning to take up an MA in Interior Design. If I play my cards correctly and get myself some scholarship, then hopefully i'm game for some more years here. Then again,I cannot really tell what's in store for the next few years.

Have been busy with school,next week is already the final presentation of work and i've been pushing myself horribly. My goal is to have one of the best works in class.hehehe

2 comments:

Roy Tan said...

Keep the pictures and updates coming! Your blog posts are really interesting. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics jan..missing you back here. Nina's having a concert with Noel Cabangon as one as her guests..surely would be nice watchin' it with you. But then..hehe in thoughts na lang.