9.9.06

crappy job

There's nikki (austrian) and I casting our hands..for Kiara's main project,Chesca from MAnila helping also


Closer view of our hands


clay and plaster workshop in the school's courtyard

Kenny (American) casting his back with the help of Kiara (Irish)


One of the fun workshops,working with plaster and clay...clockwise-Emily,adriana,nikki,chesca,amanda


I found work.

I distribute fliers and post posters for an english school around the district of Clot,it is the area where Sagrada Familia is.

It's a crappy job.

I do it 5 days a week for 4 hours a day,4:30-8:30 after school.

It's very tiring,but i need the money. I get 7 euros an hour and I get paid at the end of the month. takes care of rent and probably 1 pair of shoes? heheheh

My room and my flat is beginning to feel like home...

No comments: