12.3.06

"Sometimes I do This"


Music of the moment- Parokya's song "guitara" and their other old songs,maybe I just missed them. I find their songs,witty and funny!!

I have this "BAD Ugali" of not doing things immediately,parang I wait for later or tomorrow,I hate it,my butt is getting heavier and bigger?hehehe! Hay,I need prescriptions for laziness,buti nalang I have no choice but to do it,or else i get into big trouble!!! bad bad.

Next week I'm off to CDO and Camiguin. Yay! basta I just have to get out of Manila soon. Gary should be fixing another trip to Sorsogon,maybe after holy week.Basta the budget should be 3k only. I like the black sand of Bacacay Beach, just imagine the opposite of the white sand of Boracay, think of fine Black sand! very exotic and mysterious.

I'm so out of focus these past months,I hate it. I have to move my ass to the right direction again!! Patience Janah, konting tiis lang,konting tiis lang.

I'm getting my tan back again because of tennis. Just the perfect toasted golden brown tan that i had last summer. nice!

No comments: