16.3.06

"San na nga Ba"


I was looking through some of the past photos and I saw this. This is not really an old photo but it brought back memories of the Batangas trip with college friends. Being blockmates during college, we really did not have the chance to go to the beach...we had fun shares of super late night outs,inuman nights,some out of town trips like tagaytay and enchanted kingdom,but for some reason,we never went to the beach.

Being with college friends always transports me to the stage where "I don't care what happens,as long as I'm having fun" attitude that I think I once had,still do,but you know,in a more mature level.hehehe We were a cool,fun batch. Our barkada always stands out in the college of Architecture of UST,a mixture of bullies,beauties,leaders and teacher's pets?..yah,you gotta have guts to be a pet!! Spending some time with them again brings back memories (geez,how old can I get!) of how naughty we have been. Most of us have our own careers right now,some have their own families but in truth we are still the same old confuse"bitches and Beauties" that we once were.

No comments: