28.3.06

Pwede na rin kahit 1x1 lang ang mukha ko
1st group shot in the ferry to camiguin..nagkakahiyaan pa ang group
we have to retake for this shot! but it was a lot of fun!
Elizelle and mwah...my bestfriend's younger sis....dejavou?
one of the few solo pics I have..taken during the ferry ride to CDO

Janah's top 5 summer destinations:

1. Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin
2. SAgada,Banawe and BAtad
3. Pinatubo
4. Sorsogon
5. Bohol

CDO's Highlights!

1. The trip to Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin was so much fun that it topped my Sagada Adventure. I truly enjoyed the scenery during the river rafting,it was so breathtaking! lalo na when it started to rain! It will be etched in my mind forever!

2. I had some "issues" with Hts!! well, I just have to swallow my tonsils and stick out through the whole "canopy walk adventure thing". I had a bad migraine that day,so aside from the freaking feeling,I was feeling BLEHHHHHHHH the whole damn day! good thing I was with really fun friends! It was what made the whole canopy experience memorable.

3. I was with really cool people! Fun,fearless,beautiful people!!! From the bottom of my heart,I enjoyed each and everyone's company..it was the best.

4. The Lechon!!! the card games,zaggity and concentration! the sisid contests,the long slide,the "lifeguard" scene....I could go on and on!!!! sobraaang fun!!!

til the next adventure!!!!

No comments: