15.2.10

kuro kuro

I cannot be thankful enough.....

Today, I thought of my best friend. I feel her. Thanks for all your support,i miss you.

Everyday, I thank God for my family. It's what makes life worth living, even with the little imperfections that comes with it.

God works mysteriously, he still give what is best. I thank Him for a lovable and supportive "kapartner" I love You!

Work is both a blessing and a curse. Love hate relationship. But at the end..really...it's still love.

Friends are little miracles that you have everyday.

Enemies are good for the soul,being humble all the time.

Peanuts and green peas makes bad days good.:)

A warm hug that greets you in the morning makes up for all the "lost" coffee- no coffee for me at this time.
life, it's how you make it.


No comments: