13.8.09

Early morning..I ponder

Saw residence,Bicol

Co residence,Loyola Grand

Note: Sorry for the nasty potos * sigh*

I have more projects of bigger houses right now. After doing a lot small apartments and flats,one after another, I am becoming an expert in squeezing in all the storage spaces in different areas. Just making everything compact.

Big houses are different. I have so much space to work with that it takes me a longer time to put everything together, longer time to finish. But I love it!!! It's really hard to work on design if you think and feel like an artist. Somehow,I treat all my projects as if I am working on a big canvas. Thinking of the light,shadows,texture,color,feelings and even the smell. It's very exciting to convert all these abstract sensations into a home. Yes,i always go crazy! but then again I still have the "real" white canvas I can turn to.

details details details.....

1 comment:

heddytan said...

The residential house structure and high ceiling of the Saw remind me of Cebu Service Parts House where emil used to work and live.