22.4.08

street food

The past month is crazy! I have been taking the public transport (no money for a new car....YET..soon>>>>i hope) and walking along Edsa under the scourging summer sun! It's so hot i could feel my bone marrow steaming! my blood boiling and my veins getting tender ( like meat inside the pressure cooker). With my sweat i would be really tasty. Street food kind of yummy!

hmmmm......I never though of myself as street food until now,interesting ehh.

So many weddings so few dresses!! = frustrating!

I am looking forward to the Pagudpud! ( the beautiful north!) this should start my travels rolling again. This will be a very interesting trip for me. I will have the chance to view things from the outside and the outside viewing me....labo,but soon it will make sense.

I ate too much tonight! shheeeesshhh...bwisit!

No comments: