24.3.08

barf

I GET BAAAAAD BARFING HEADACHES FROM BIKRAM!!!!

One of the main reasons of my migraine attacks is due to intense heat. So doing intense exercise in a hot room without taking coffee or any breakfast did me good last week. A good dose of ultra mega barfing trip migraine!!!

haaay and to think I was really enjoying it,o well i'll just go back to running.
My guts are inside out again!
my projects are slowly stressing me out
but.....
i have to stay focused! and enjoy everything.
janah,patay kang bata ka!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're probably getting headaches from being dehydrated, not from the heat itself.

google it!

janahbanana said...

hi!! i did google about it. I tried hydrating myself before class and also took a paracetamol as advised by a doctor friend.

I did 3 cLAsses already and still had the migraine attacks.:(

Anonymous said...

hmmm... that sucks.

I would hate for the heat to keep someone away from Bikram. I love my practice... but, the heat isn't for everyone, that's for sure.

maybe.... maybe there is another cause of the head aches.... caffine withdrawal, even a slight one, has caused head aches for me before.

as has other withdrawals.....

but, the most common reasons I get head aches is still from hydration issues - either not enough water, or too much alchohol, which dehydrates you.

here's a calculater that might help you figure out if you really are drinking enough-

http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

hey, I was just reading further down your blog & see you're Filipino. my son is half filipino... wonderful people, beautiful contry!

janahbanana said...

I am really enjoying Bikram. But maybe you're right about dehydration,talk about the sweat after doing the poses! as summer is approaching here,the heat is more intense than ever.

Maybe I'll try 2-3 more classes and see.

yes,crazy but beautiful country! you're always welcome here!!

November said...

hey janah! I do bikram too!