9.5.07

They will never know

okay!!

que pasa?

  • i'm going to paris next week. Kahit no tengo dinero.
  • sun is out!! i'm really sheding layers. Summer is approaching.
  • class ends on my birthday,age is just a number.
  • i'm moving out of my flat,last month here. I'll miss the chaos.
  • My fingers are still crossed,it will happen if it is meant for me.
  • I pray that dad's plant goes well.
  • My wish is to celebrate our birthday together here in europe.
  • simple is always better.
  • This was a good year for me.
  • Met random people.......super kadooper how they influence you,sometimes to trust a stranger gives me the reason to be happy that people are still good by nature.
  • i miss my bestfriend,i really wish sometimes that she is here with me physically.
  • patience is a lifelong virtue.

No comments: