20.5.07

French for 3 days


moi!


night shot,while sitting by the benches


down by the river we stopped


the twinkling tower


oye enrique! que pasa en paris?


sunset


myly my myla....i miss you already


Paris Paris Paris

It's different the 2nd time around but definitely the magic is still there.

The language,the air,the people,the crepes,the cafe creme and not to forget the french men.......fabulous!!!


a place I will not get tired of visiting again and again and again!!!


aurevoir!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, niƱa bonita! Como estas? I got here through your friendster. How nice all your pics! I miss you na. Parang ang bilis lang ano. Sabay pa tayo umalis the last time I was there last July/August.

Love
Pia

janahbanana said...

pips!!! ang bilis ng oras!!! hipe to see you agin!!!