16.6.06

Dad's Day!


IT'S MY LIFE

Traveling around the world is written on the palm of my hand. I call em' travel lines. Eversince the 1st time I travelled to Japan for a competition,I vowed that I will do well in whatever work that I would be into so that I would be able to see the world that is outside me.

Tomorrow is father's day. Thanks dad for showing me how a true father should be.
  • For Picking me up and bringing me to any place at any time any day.
  • For defending me
  • For all the advises in business and love matters as well
  • For making us laugh..only us "his kids" knows how wacky he can be
  • for always being there,an eminent fixture, while we are growing up.
  • For being openminded on things like diving and travel :P
  • For being the best dad in the whole world
Other fathers that I look up to:

  • Wilson Ledesma- He still amazes me......for the love that he has for his wife and his family.
  • Alfonso Ang- The most "gentle" man I know.
  • Lucas Tan- Such a devout father. Clearly the man with the virtue of Patience and fortitude.
  • Francisco Ledesma- He might be gone but he still remains #1 in my heart
  • Felipe Te- I miss his cooking. The best cook in the whole wide world!


No comments: