22.6.06

birthday blues

Another year,another year! I really believe in "age is just a number" shit, but i can't really help it. I feel it creeping on me. Why am I saying this? Yah!! It is my birthday! In fact I just sang a birthday song for me.

So much has happened this year,I think now is a turning point of this lunatic yet exciting life that i'm in. Hopefully it turns out just the way it should be. Not too spicy,not too salty nor sweet,just the right amount of taste that fits my buds!

Do you know the feeling of liking something as in really liking it yet "so hard" to get it. I HATE THIS FEELING. But they say you might just get it if you work hard for it. What if that thing you like is not a "thing" but a "feeling"? is it possible to get someone's feelings? o well so much for this philosophical thoughts. Yah! I know it's just shallow, but it's still a nice one for me...don't worry you'll get updates if I get this...hehehehe

No comments: