17.9.07

just the sticky weather....

It's been very sticky since last week. Mosquitoes loves sticky therefore they love me. It will be super hot,then it rains,after it rains, it's sticky again then it just goes in an eternal cycle.

Hot sticky days just zooms by like the speed of light. Week after week after week after week......then it will be Christmas.....then summer, then my birthday then Christmas ..another eternal cycle......everything just goes in a circle.

It starts as one small circle that grows round and round and round,like a web. We are the spider of our own web. We have to learn when to pause and when to go on. We should learn how to grow with the web we are weaving so as not to be swallowed by it.

It's been odd trying to get back to work,looking for projects and trying to organize everything together.

I feel like i have to move fast...but then again, as I pause, It becomes very clear that I don't want to be stuck in the web that took me a year to get out of.

No comments: