25.2.07

the universe in a moment


Central Saint MArtin's of London and Domus Academy of design in Milan is offering and extensive course in Interior Design. All about retail design and lighting. It will be this July.

I think I might be taking this shot!!!

Actual designing and philosophy with a tutor from St Martin's and Chelsea College of Design. As of now, all i'm learning are theories, so, this would be a great way to warm up before I start getting my ass back to work.

I have soo many plans,never had so many!!!

my new philosophy
poco a poco..pienso,espero,vivo.....(little by little...I think,I hope,I live)

1 comment:

nona said...

can i visit you in may?
but where will you be?
where will i be?
let me know where the road will take us...

nona :D
nonayaro@yahoo.co.uk
yaw.donna@yahoo.co.uk