6.12.06

kuro

Janah's news:

last

Saturday:

I spent the whole day with my Spanish friend Tania. I went to her house,she cooked lunch and we went shopping for presents.

Sunday:

I ate buto buto soup and fried fish. It was soooo delicious. I met a filipina lady who is really very sweet. Suddenly it feels like home.

Monday:

I was in an irritating bitchy mood,but despite that, I smiled a LOT that day. It's my offering for dad.

Tuesday:

Opening night of our mini exhibit......i had guests! spanish classmates and a filipino friend..cool no?


hmmmmm...

I dreamt of eisselle,i felt all warm, I miss her.

So many unanswered questions,soo many unfound answers.

Most of the time, it's the little things in life that makes my life worthwhile.

Yes,learning to say NO is hard but i am learning.

I want a warm big bowl of beef mami with siomai and spareribs rice.

No comments: