25.7.06

yer right there!

Life goes in cycles.

The time that I was born,my parents are just about my age.(starting out their new life as a married couple and building the foundation of a family they would call their own). Few years passed,the family grew;business went up,business went down,new ideas are formed,some battles are won,some are lost,and many are still waiting to be tackled. It goes round and round.The so-called wheel of life.Apparently, this wheel does not end,it has to turn.

Then,I reach a certain age. The age where I am old enough to reason,to think and to act according to my own free will. I am being prepared,the training wheels are active. Throughout this stage,i had an amount of bad decisions which lead to "oh my God" results!,I had some splendid ones,some lucky ones,some bumpy but most of the time just fair and at times boring events here and there.A few years went by so fast that i never realized that I already have my own set of wheels.

I believe that all of us or rather most of us take the same route.But since we are our own drivers,it is up to us to set the speed limits and the breaks.To be a good driver,we should undergo training,we should practice, follow rules and we should never stop learning.

I am now entering the new express way with my old set of wheels re-vulcanized. A new road yet still a long way to go before reaching my destination. This road is for the more expert drivers. Since i'm still a newbie and a stranger here,exciting things happen.

I just have to be reminded when to slow down,when to speed up and when to step on the breaks.

No comments: