27.4.06

kudos

In my 28 years here on earth,my life is determined mainly by my family and friends. The string of events in my day to day life consists of encouters of people literally from all walks of life to additional members of my growing family. They are eminent fixtures that made me what I am today.Most of them inspires me,some of them keeps me grounded and a few builds my virtue of patience and charity.

Kudos to all my family and friends! Here are 28 "Thank Yous" for being part of who I am today and what I will become in the succeeding years of my life.

1. for the coffee during crappy days
2. for sharing the dessert with me
3. for the adventures to far away and not so far away places
4. for crossing EDSA with me,i feel like it's the end of the world when I cross Edsa.
5. for the day trips,road trips and food trips
6. for all the pedicab rides
7. for laughing at my silly moments..you gotta have audience..you know.
8. for jus listening to my yaddayaddayadda
9. for trimming my kilay
10. for the ride home
11. for the fun dinners
12. for being my "gigmates"
13. for being there just in the brink of insanity
14. for being my dive buddy
15. for all your kwentos
16. for all the movies and plays
17. for sharing your lunch
18. for making me laugh
19. for making me cry
20. for testing my patience,i literally have to count before I explode
21. for the virtue of charity
22. for learning how to forgive
23. for learning how to forget
24. for giving new hope
25. for giving me things to ponder about
26. for keeping me sane
27. for pushing me to be the best that I can be
28. for being a part of this lunatic life that most of us are living in

No comments: