28.2.06

"It was as if the world was rewarding me for my passion to show its beauty by matching me with someone equally eager to see the world and marvel at its endless radiance. My wife and I are partners in all our adventures and she supports me in our continuing travels together,"

Marie told me that this is so far the best "words" that someone could say to her. ...It is uttered by a travel photographer to his wife,whom he met in Anilao through diving,well,well you indeed meet a lot of friends through diving! anyway,going back...I realized that every living person has a story to tell, even the most boring person you could think of.

I really admire those people who have the passion to do the things that they just dream of doing.So far,i think i'm doing well..it's just that sometimes you just have to give up something to be able to pursue it. I just hope that I make the right decisions.

The friends that I just met and the longtime friends that I still have continues to inspire me with their stories,I hope I have the same effect on them.

No comments: