18.1.06

sometimes

Sometimes,when I think that everything is well,something happens that would remind me that life is not permanent. It's still good that I get reminders because most of the time,I forget. Especially when I'm busy with so many things,so many events and so many activities.

Sometimes, it's cool that one person could have this strange effect on me. Inspiring me and reminding me that there are still "good" left in each and everyone.

Sometimes, it's a blessing that I don't get everything I want.

Sometimes, there's a reason why we met,I just don't know it yet.

Sometimes, I just have to look for it and make it happen.

Sometimes,I get frustrated when everything goes wrong.

Sometimes, it's hard to assume.

Sometimes, I make mistakes

Sometimes, I make correct decisions

Sometimes, I talk to much

Sometimes, I'm really quiet

No comments: