3.10.05

low batt!

goooosh!...last night was an experience! I was in alabang for a friend's engagement,for my brother's bazaar,to meet some friends and for some sourcing! everything was turning out quite well despite the heat....around 5pm hubert and I went to festival mall for some accessory hunting for the house...it was a good start since we were able to buy something immediately....well until mom called me to say that dad's car would not start!!! and he could not do anything about it...damn! damn! I had to ask him to help us out....I was really dyahe..but seems like he was the only person who could help....so our accessory hunting became mechanico hunting....cable hunting ..to jump start the delica..it took us quite awhile,a few palpak start up from dad and 1 click for Hubert...hurrah! it was one helluva daY!!! but all still turned out well in the end.....goody goody!

No comments: